Open as PDF
4 / EN
Washing Machine / User’s Manual
• If the power cable is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, after
sales service or a similarly qualified person (preferably an electrician) or someone
designated by the importer in order to avoid possible risks.
• Place the machine on a rigid, flat and level surface.
• Do not place it on a long-pile rug or similar surfaces.
• Do not place the machine on a high platform or near the edge on a cascaded surface.
• Do not place the machine on the power cable.
• Never use sponge or scrub materials. These will damage the painted, chrome plated
and plastic surfaces.
1.2 Intended use
• This machine has been designed for domestic use. It is not for commercial purposes
and must not be used outside of its intended use.
• The machine must only be used for washing and rinsing of laundry marked accordingly.
• The manufacturer waives any responsibility that may arise from incorrect usage or
1.3 Children's safety
• Packaging materials are dangerous for children. Keep packaging materials in a safe
place out of reach of children.
• Electrical appliances are dangerous for children. Keep children away from the washing
machine when it is in use. Do not allow children to play with the machine. Use child
lock to prevent children from tampering with the machine controls.
• Do not forget to close the loading door when leaving the room where the machine is
• Store all detergents and additives in a safe place away from the reach of children.
Close the cover of detergent containers or seal the detergent package.
While washing laundry at high temperatures, the loading door glass
becomes hot. Ensure that children are kept away from the loading
door of the machine while the washing operation is in progress.
1.4 Package information
• Ensure that the packaging material is disposed of in a responsible manner.
Cut up plastic bags to prevent children playing with them and accidentally
1.5 Disposing of the waste machine
• This machine has been manufactured with high quality parts and materials
which can be reused and are suitable for recycling. Do not dispose of the
machine with normal domestic waste at the end of its service life. Consult
your local authorities. Help protect the environment and natural resources
by recycling used machines. For child safety, cut the power cord and break
the loading door locking mechanism so that it will be non-functional before
disposing of the machine.