Open as PDF
3 / EN
Washing Machine / User’s Manual
1 Important instructions for safety and environment
This section contains safety instructions that will help protect you from risk of personal
injury or property damage. Failure to follow these instructions shall void any warranty
1.1 General safety
• This washing machine is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge unless they
have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the washing machine
by a person responsible for their safety.
• Children must be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the washing machine.
• Cleaning and maintenance works must not be performed by children unless they are
supervised by a person responsible for their safety.
• Never place the machine on a carpet covered floor. Lack of airflow beneath the machine
will cause electrical parts to overheat. This will result in problems with the machine.
• If the machine has a failure, it must not be operated unless it is repaired by an authorized
Service Agent. There is the risk of an electric shock!
• This machine is designed to resume operating in the event of powering on after a power
interruption. If you wish to cancel the programme, see “Cancelling the programme”
• Connect the machine to a grounded outlet protected by a 16 A fuse. Do not neglect to
have the grounding installation made by a qualified electrician. Our company shall not
be liable for any damages that may arise if the machine is used without grounding in
accordance with the local regulations.
• To avoid the risk of water leakage, the water supply and draining hoses must be securely
fastened and remain undamaged.
• To avoid the risk of flooding and injury from hot water, never open the loading door or
remove the filter while there is still water in the drum.
• Do not force open the locked loading door. The loading door will be ready to open just a
few minutes after the washing cycle comes to an end. In case of forcing the loading door
to open, the door and the lock mechanism may get damaged.
• Unplug the machine when not in use.
• Never wash the machine by spreading or pouring water onto it! There is the risk of electric
• Never touch the plug with wet hands! Never unplug by pulling on the cable, always
pull out by grabbing the plug.
• Use detergents, softeners and supplements suitable for automatic washing machines
• Follow the instructions on the textile tags and on the detergent package.
• The machine must be unplugged during installation, maintenance, cleaning and
• Always have installation and repairing procedures carried out by an authorized Service
• The manufacturer shall not be held liable for damages that may arise from procedures
carried out by unauthorized persons.