Open as PDF
28 / EN
Washing Machine / User’s Manual
6 Owner’s responsibility
Since the following are not factory faults, they are the owners responsibility:
• Damage to the exterior finish, breakage ofcomponents, damage through improper use or installation of the
washing machine or damage caused by moving the washing machine.
Before calling a Service technician or your dealer, please check the following:
• Is the machine plugged into the wallsocket? Is the house circuit breaker on?
• Is the machine switched on? Has the machine door been closed properly?
• Is the detergent dose correct? Is the filter clean? Is the tap open?
• Is there a water supply to the home? Have any of the hoses been twisted or kinked?