Open as PDF
TOLL FREE: 1-800-798-7398
11. DO NOT unplug by pulling on
power cord. To unplug, grasp the
plug not the power cord. Do not
use extension cords or outlets
with inadequate current carrying
12. DO NOT put any objects into
openings. Do not use with any
opening that is blocked.
13. DO NOT put hands or feet under
the steam mop. Unit gets very hot.
14. In mop mode use ONLY on ﬂat,
horizontal surfaces. Do not use on
walls, counters or windows.
15. DO NOT use on leather, wax
polished furniture or ﬂoors,
synthetic fabrics, velvet or other
delicate, steam sensitive materials.
16. DO NOT add cleaning solutions,
scented perfumes, oils or any other
chemicals to the water used in this
appliance as this may damage the
unit or make it unsafe for use. If
you live in a hard water area, we
recommend using distilled water in
your steam mop.
17. When in use, NEVER turn the
appliance over or on its side.
NEVER DIRECT STEAM TOWARDS
PEOPLE, ANIMALS OR PLANTS.
18. NEVER LEAVE THE STEAM MOP
IN ONE SPOT ON ANY SURFACE
FOR ANY PERIOD OF TIME WHEN
MICRO-FIBER PAD IS ATTACHED
AS THIS WILL DAMAGE YOUR
19. Carefully remove the micro-ﬁber
cleaning pad immediately after you
have unplugged and allowed the
steam mop to cool.
20. When cleaning the steam mop,
unplug the power cord from the
electrical outlet and clean with a
dry or damp cloth. Do not pour
water or use alcohol, benzene or
paint thinner on the unit.
21. Extreme caution should be
exercised when using this
appliance to clean stairs.
22. Never use steam mop without
micro-ﬁber cleaning pad attached.
23. Keep your work area well lit.
24. Store steam mop indoors in a cool,
25. To avoid circuit overload, do not
operate another appliance on the
same socket (circuit) as the steam
26. If an extension cord is absolutely
necessary, an extension cord rated
a minimum of 15 ampere, 14 gage
cord should be used. Cords rated
for less amperage may overheat.
Care should be taken to arrange
cord so that it cannot be pulled or
27 Always unplug and allow the steam
mop to cool before removing or
changing mop heads.
WARNING: Your steam mop
is designed to clean hard ﬂoor
surfaces that will withstand high
heat. Do not use on unsealed wood
or unglazed ceramic ﬂoors. On
surfaces that have been treated
with wax or some no wax ﬂoors,
the sheen may be removed by the
heat and steam action. It is always
recommended to test an isolated
area of the surface to be cleaned
before proceeding. We also
recommend that you check the use
and care instructions from the ﬂoor