Open as PDF
The display shows the settings, estimated time remaining, options, and status messages for your dryer. When the
dryer is turned on, the light in the display will illuminate.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, read this entire manual, including the Important Safety
Instructions, before operating this dryer.
- When the Start/Pause button is pressed, the dryer will display the estimated
(Sensor Dry) or set time (Time Dry) remaining, and begin tumbling.
/05& The cycle time on Sensor Dry cycles may fluctuate as the dryer
recalculates drying time for optimal results
- This portion of the display shows which stage of the drying cycle is currently
underway (Clean Filter, Drying, or Cooling).
- When Child Lock is set, the Child Lock indicator will appear and all buttons
are disabled except the Power button. This prevents children from changing
settings while the dryer is operating
- The display will show Clean Filter when the dryer is turned on as a reminder to
check the filter. It turns off when the Start/Pause button is pressed.
- If you have a special combination of settings that you use frequently, you can
save these settings as a Custom Program.
- The Flow Sense™ duct blockage sensing system detects and alerts you to
blockages in the ductwork that reduce exhaust flow from the dryer. This
improves operating efficiency and helps minimize service calls, saving your
INTRODUCING YOUR DRYER