Open as PDF
Control Panel Features
Following are instructions for starting and using your new dryer. Please refer to specific sections of this manual for
more detailed information.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons, read this entire manual, including the Important Safety
Instructions, before operating this dryer.
- Press to turn the dryer On. Press again to turn the dryer Off.
/05& Pressing the On/Off button during a cycle will cancel that cycle and any
load settings will be lost.
- Turn this knob to select the desired cycle. Once the desired cycle has been
selected, the standard presets will be shown in the display. On Manual Dry
cycles, these settings can be adjusted using the cycle setting buttons anytime
before starting the cycle.
- Press this button to Start the selected cycle. If the dryer is running, use this
button to Pause the cycle without losing the current settings.
minutes, the dryer turns off automatically.
- To adjust the drying time, use these buttons with Manual Dry, Time Dry, and
Steam Fresh™ cycles, as well as the Reduce Static and Easy Iron options. Press
the More Time button to increase the selected manual cycle time by a minute;
press Less Time to decrease the cycle time by a minute.
- Use these buttons to select the desired cycle settings for the selected cycle. The
current settings are shown in the display. Press the button for that option to
view and select other settings.
- The Option buttons allow you to select additional cycle options. Certain buttons
also allow you to activate special functions by pressing and holding the button
- LG’s steam technology allows you to inject fabrics with a swirling jet of hot
steam to refresh clothes, reduce static, and make ironing easier. Simply select
the Steam Fresh™ cycle, or you can add a Steam option to selected cycles.
INTRODUCING YOUR DRYER