Open as PDF
Tips for environmental protection
To save water, energy and to help protect the environment, we recommend
that you follow these tips:
• Normally soiled laundry may be washed without prewashing in order
to save detergent, water and time (the environment is protected too!).
• Use the energy saving programme when washing normally soiled garments.
• The machine works more economically if it is fully loaded (for both
washing and drying cycles).
• When small loads are washed, use only half to two thirds of the rec-
ommended amount of detergent.
• The machine will consume less energy if the laundry is adequately
spun before being dried.
• With adequate pre-treatment, stains and limited soiling can be
removed; the laundry can then be washed at a lower temperature.