Open as PDF
Your safety is of paramount importance, please ensure you read this
instruction book before installing or using this appliance.
• Repairs to the machine must be carried out only by qualified person-
nel. Repairs carried out by inexperienced persons could cause injury or
serious malfunctioning. Contact your local AEG Service Force Centre.
• Never start the machine if the mains cable is damaged or the control
panel or worktop are damaged allowing inner components to be
• Unplug the appliance before carrying out any cleaning or mainte-
• Never pull the mains cable to remove the plug from the socket;
always take hold of the plug itself.
• During high temperature wash programmes and during the drying
cycle, the door glass may get hot.
• Let the water cool down before carrying out emergency emptying or
before opening the door in an emergency.
• Follow the installation instructions carefully.
• Carry out a first wash without laundry (COTTONS 60, with half the
amount of detergent) in order to remove any manufacturing residue
from the tub and the drum.