Open as PDF
Precautions and tips
! This Washer-dryer was designed and constructed in
accordance with international safety regulations. The
following information is provided for safety reasons
and must therefore be read carefully.
• This appliance was designed for domestic use only.
• The Washer-dryer must only be used by adults, in
accordance with the instructions provided in this manual.
• Do not touch the machine when barefoot or with
wet or damp hands or feet.
• Do not pull on the power supply cable when
unplugging the appliance from the electricity
socket. Hold the plug and pull.
• Do not open the detergent dispenser drawer while
the machine is in operation.
• Do not touch the drained water as it may reach
extremely high temperatures.
• Never force the porthole door. This could damage
the safety lock mechanism designed to prevent
• If the appliance breaks down, do not under any
circumstances access the internal mechanisms in
an attempt to repair it yourself.
• Always keep children well away from the appliance
while it is operating.
• The door can become quite hot during the wash cycle.
• If the appliance has to be moved, work in a group
of two or three people and handle it with the utmost
care. Never try to do this alone, because the
appliance is very heavy.
• Before loading laundry into the Washer-dryer, make
sure the drum is empty.
• During the drying phase, the door tends to get
• Do not use the appliance to dry clothes that have
been washed with flammable solvents (e.g.
• Do not use the appliance to dry foam rubber or
• Make sure that the water tap is turned on during
the drying cycles.
• Disposing of the packaging materials: observe local
regulations so that the packaging may be re-used.
• The European Directive 2002/96/EC on Waste
Electrical and Electronic Equipment, requires that
old household electrical appliances must not be
disposed of in the normal unsorted municipal waste
stream. Old appliances must be collected
Opening the porthole door manually
In the event that it is not possible to open the
porthole door due to a powercut, and if you wish to
remove the laundry, proceed as follows:
1. remove the plug from
the electrical socket
2. make sure the water
level inside the machine is
lower than the door
opening; if it is not, remove
excess water using the
drain hose, collecting it in a
bucket as indicated in the
3. using a screwdriver,
remove the cover panel on
the lower front part of the
Washer-dryer (see figure)
4. pull outwards using the tab as indicated in the
figure, until the plastic tie-rod is freed from its stop
position; pull downwards and open the door at the
5. reposition the panel, making sure the hooks are
securely in place before you push it onto the
separately in order to optimise the recovery and
recycling of the materials they contain and reduce
the impact on human health and the environment.
The crossed out "wheeled bin" symbol on the
product reminds you of your obligation, that when
you dispose of the appliance it must be separately
Consumers should contact their local authority or
retailer for information concerning the correct
disposal of their old appliance.