Open as PDF
12 Months Parts and Labour Guarantee
Your appliance has the benefit of our manufacturers guarantee, which covers the cost of breakdown repairs for
twelve months from the date of purchase.
This gives you the reassurance that if, within that time, your appliance is proven to be defective because of either
workmanship or materials, we will, at our discretion, either repair or replace the appliance at no cost to you.
This guarantee is subject to the following conditions:
- The appliance has been installed and operated correctly and in accordance with our operating and
- The appliance is used only on the electricity or gas supply printed on the rating plate.
- The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only.
- The appliance has not been altered, serviced, maintained, dismantled, or otherwise interfered with by any
person not authorised by us.
- Any repair work must be undertaken by us or our appointed agent.
- Any parts removed during repair work or any appliance that is replaced become our property.
- The appliance is used in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
The guarantee does not cover:
- Damage resulting from transportation, improper use, neglect or interference or as a result of improper
- Replacement of any consumable item or accessory . These include but are not limited to:
plugs, cables, batteries, light bulbs, fluorescent tubes and starters, covers and filters.
- Replacement of any removable parts made of glass or plastic.
THIS GUARANTEE WILL NOT APPLY IF THE APPLIANCE HAS BEEN USED IN COMMERCIAL OR
We offer a selection of repair protection plans that enable you to fully cover yourself against the expense of repair bills
for the life of your policy. To find the ideal plan for you please call our advice line on
08709 088 088 (ROI 01 230 0233).
Free Helpdesk Service
We have a dedicated team who can provide free advice and assistance with your appliance if you experience any
technical difficulties within the first 90 days of ownership. Simply call our Indesit Service Hotline on 08709 066 066
(ROI 0818 313 413)for telephone assistance, or, where necessary, to arrange for an engineer to call.