Open as PDF
The indicator lights provide important information.
This is what they can tell you:
If the DELAY TIMER function has been activated (see “Per-
sonalisation”), after the wash cycle has been started the
indicator light corresponding to the selected delay period
will begin to flash:
As time passes, the remaining delay will be displayed and
the corresponding indicator light will flash:
The set programme will start once the selected time delay
Wash cycle phase indicator lights
Once the desired wash cycle has been selected and has be-
gun, the indicator lights switch on one by one to indicate which
phase of the cycle is currently in progress.
Function buttons and corresponding indicator lights
When a function is selected, the corresponding indicator
light will illuminate.
If the selected function is not compatible with the program-
med wash cycle, the corresponding indicator light will flash
and the function will not be activated.
If the selected function is not compatible with another
function which has been selected previously, the indicator
light corresponding to the first function selected will
flash and only the second function will be activated; the
indicator light corresponding to the enabled option will
Door locked indicator light
When the indicator light is on, the porthole door is locked
to prevent it from being opened; make sure the indicator
light is off before opening the door (wait approximately 3
minutes). To open the door during a running wash cycle,
press the START/PAUSE button; the door may be opened
once the DOOR LOCKED indicator light turns off.
Starting a wash cycle
1. Switch the washing machine on by pressing the ON/OFF button. All indicator lights will switch on for a few seconds, then
they will switch off and the START/PAUSE indicator light will pulse.
2. Load the laundry and close the door.
3. Set the WASH CYCLE knob to the desired programme.
4. Set the washing temperature (see “Personalisation”).
5. Set the spin speed (see “Personalisation”).
6. Measure out the detergent and washing additives (see “Detergents and laundry”).
7. Select the desired functions.
8. Start the wash cycle by pressing the START/PAUSE button and the corresponding indicator light will remain lit in a fixed
manner, in green.
To cancel the set wash cycle, pause the machine by pressing the START/PAUSE button and select a new cycle.
9. At the end of the wash cycle the indicator light will switch on. The door can be opened once the DOOR LOCK indi-
cator light turns off. Take out your laundry and leave the appliance door ajar to make sure the drum dries completely. Switch
the washing machine off by pressing the ON/OFF button.
End of wash cycle