Open as PDF
Electronic Hearing Aid Dryer
Designed to remove moisture from your hearing aids and
earphones and help to maintain peak performance.
In the Evening:
1. Push the switch on the back of the Dri-Dock to the ON position. The green light
indicator should illuminate.
2. Place your hearing aid(s) inside the Dri-Dock with the battery compartment of
the hearing aid left open. Place the earmold with the canal aimed down. This is
the same for both in-the-ear and behind-the-ear hearing aids.
3. Close the lid of the Dri-Dock. The Dri-Dock will remove moisture from your
hearing aid(s) while you sleep.
In the Morning:
1. Turn the switch on the back of the Dri-Dock to the OFF position. Open the lid
and remove your hearing aid(s). Allow them to cool to room temperature.
2. Wipe the hearing aid(s) with a dry tissue.
3. Insert hearing aid(s) and enjoy another day of better hearing.
Should you experience any difficulty with your hearing aids, contact your hearing healthcare
The warranty for the TV Ears Dri-Dock Electronic Hearing Aid Dryer is limited
to defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from the date of
purchase. Warranty is voided should any repair be attempted by anyone
other than TV Ears, Inc.
For service, contact TV Ears, Inc. toll free at 888-883-3277
Monday - Friday 7am-4pm PST