Open as PDF
Printed in U.S.A.
DRYER OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
P/N 137227300 (0905)
PRESS SAVER /
The dryer has a 5.7kg/12lb dry clothes drying capacity.
Before Operating Your Dryer
Read your Owner's Guide. It has important safety and
warranty information. It also has many suggestions for
best drying results.
To reduce the risk of fire, electric
shock, or injury to persons, read the IMPORTANT
SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS in your owner's guide before
operating this appliance.
Read Drying Procedures in your Owner's Guide. It
explains these operating steps in detail.
1. Prepare items for drying.
2. Check that lint screen is clean and in place.
3. Load the dryer. If desired, add a dryer fabric
4. Close the dryer door.
5. Set Temperature controls.
6. Turn cycle selector clockwise to desired setting.
7. Start dryer. Turn Start control clockwise to ON.
Hold for 1-2 seconds and release.
8. A signal will sound when the cycle ends.
9. Remove items immediately and hang or fold.
10. Clean lint screen after every load.
Always follow directions on fabric care labels.
To avoid fire hazard, do not use heat to
dry items containing feathers or down, foam rubber,
plastics, or similarly textured, rubber-like materials. Use
Air Fluff-No Heat setting only.
The REGULAR-HIGH HEAT, PERM PRESS-MEDIUM
HEAT, and KNITS/DELICATES-LOW HEAT temp-erature
settings may be used with any cycle setting. The AIR
FLUFF-NO HEAT setting can be used only in the Timed
AIR FLUFF-NO HEAT setting tumbles the load without
heat. Use Air Fluff to freshen clothing, pillows or
blankets, or to dust draperies.