Open as PDF
Standard Guarantee Conditions
We, AEG/ELECTROLUX, undertake that if within 12 months of the date
of the purchase this AEG/ELECTROLUX appliance or any part thereof is
proved to be defective by reason only of faulty workmanship or mate-
rials, we will, at our discretion repair or replace the same FREE OF
CHARGE for labour, materials or carriage on condition that:
• The appliance has been correctly installed and used only on the elec-
tricity or gas supply stated on the rating plate.
• The appliance has been used for normal domestic purposes only, and
in accordance with the manufacturer's operating and maintenance
• The appliance has not been serviced, maintained, repaired, taken
apart or tampered with by any person not authorised by us.
• All service work under this guarantee must be undertaken by a Ser-
vice Force Centre. Any appliance or defective part replaced shall
become the Company's property.
• This guarantee is in addition to your statutory and other legal rights.
• Home visits are made between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Fri-
day. Visits may be available outside these hours in which case a
premium will be charged.
This guarantee does not cover:
• Damage or calls resulting from transportation, improper use or
neglect, the replacement of any light bulbs or removable parts of
glass or plastic.
• Costs incurred for calls to put right an appliance which is improperly
installed or calls to appliances outside the United Kingdom.
• Appliances found to be in use within a commercial environment, plus
those which are subject to rental agreements.
• Products of AEG/ELECTROLUX manufacture which are not marketed
132984060.qxd 17/06/2005 15:58 Pagina 46